Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Who's singing, You or God?

Help me to stay in tune with You and not stridently sing my own song over on top of You!

I heard these words and my heart cringed as I thought about all the times, God was singing over me and I was singing my own song so loudly I couldnt hear the sweet melodious voice of my Savior. Often times, I can get so busy doing and going, that it takes a lot to get me to stop and listen and hear what God is saying. I hear him loud and clear saying STOP BE STILL and Know that I am God, Not you Latara or anyone else, I am God, Let me be your God! I dont need any help being God. You dont have to work endlessly or tiringly, for 2 Corinthians 12:9 states
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.


Gods power is greater than what we can possibly do, his love is the melody and His power can work through us !As he sings over us, may we stay in tune with his glorious song and may we bow our hearts to surrender to the ALL Knowing God. Lets stop singing our own tunes trying to help God write the song only he knows, for he is the ultimate Writer.

Stop Fighting God, Let go of the busyness, Just stop and listen in to his wondrous melody of love singing over you today!

Father forgive us when we are singing so loud that we can not hear your glorious song singing over us! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment