Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Challenges to stretch me???

"We all face challenges and difficult times. God doesn't send these storms, but it's in times of difficulty that we grow and become stronger. It is an opportunity to allow God's Word to come alive in your life and see you through to victory. You can't run from everything that's hard in your life and expect God to deliver you immediately. God uses these challenges to stretch you and enlarge your vision."
 My friend sent that to me today and I thought, wow! What a reminder that God is always working behind the scenes and those difficult moments when we want to run God is using even those to prepare us for our next season. I'm always reminded that it was God who allowed Pharaohs heart to be hardened which caused the Israelites to free from Egypt. Sometimes, God will use these difficult things to bring out the best he has for us while purifying us in the process. So today Lets raise our hands and say Father we give you these empty hands and fill them with your desire and we invite your holy spirit in to do your will and I will trust you with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding (for his thoughts are higher than our thoughts) but in ALL not some father All my ways, every area of my life, career, relationships, friendships, finances, education, ministry, motherhood, etc. I acknowledge you and I rest in the assurance and promise that you will direct my path. Father be the light unto my path way as I step out in faith today. AMEN!
Lets Move some Mountains friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment