Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Choose Life!

So Im bouncing off the walls and in my heart I keep singing I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart, where? down in my heart to stay!!! Its amazing to me what spending time with our Lord can do, he'll truly bring such a sweetness to your soul that delivers you from all oppression. You see its in recognizing who our God is that always remind me that I'm okay.

He is father, who will take care of all of our needs and he will guide and direct us.
He is our friend, That listens all the time, no matter where we are or what state our heart is in
He's our teacher, he gives us his spirit that admonishes us, reprooves us and corrects us
He is our priest, He leads us into the holies of holies, behind the veil where he purifies us
He is our Saviour, he is the ultimate redeemer that saves us out of our mess
He is our Defender, We dont fight any battles for our king fights them all for us
He is our Provider, he takes care of our financial and even physical/spiritual needs.
He is our Doorkeeper, he opens the doors no man can shut and closes the door no man can open
He is our future, we know that our stories end well because where the Lord is there is liberty, joy, peace
He is our everything, He is our all in all and in him we can put ALL of our trust, He is not like man
                               his ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not like our thoughts.

I can go on and on about who God is but when I begin to think back on how he's been all these things to me in no matter what season I've been in, that brings me Joy. When I think back on all the things hes brought me through, out of and protected me from, that brings me joy. When I think of my future Jer 29:11 , that brings me joy and when I think about Revelations, that one day I get to see the face of our precious Lord and Messiah, One day I get to bow down before his presence and join in with the angels, singing Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty, brings me to a place of humility with tear filled eyes hands held high this always leads to a joyous smile.

So today think about WHO GOD IS, not about your problems or situations. God is greater than where you are. Lets declare and decree that this is the day the Lord has made and WE WILL REJOICE (choose to rejoice) and BE GLAD in it!

Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.
God Bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment