Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Love is Enough

Isnt it interesting how we can hear so many great words said about us or have so many great things happen to us but if it isnt quite from the right person or the one whom you're seeking attention from somehow its just not enough? This morning I woke up hoping that I wouldve heard from a particular person and I didnt. In that moment, my old feelings of rejection and abandonment came rising to the top and I heard God whispered to me, Isnt my love enough? I died on the cross for you, I layed down my life for you, I am here with you always, Ive delivered you, Ive set you free, why are your affections solely set on them, when Im right here? Stuck in my tracks, I had to repent for I realized there is no greater love and we are called to set our eyes only on things above. You see its when we loose focus and begin fixating our eyes on a job, finances, a relationship/friendship, our eyes are taken off the Only one who deserves ALL of our love and affection.

So today I pray that we would refocus our eyes back on ONLY God. That we would hear his voice declaring, You are my beloveth and I am yours. As you reflect on the Love of God, here and now, Please listen to this song and let the words minister to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps

He loves us all dearly and uniquely, lets fix our eyes on the King of Kings, El Elyon (the Most High God), he is deserving of all praise and honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment