Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Keys Locked in My Car???but he is Control!!!‏

A great morning to all:

So last night I had such a wonderful night at my small group where we shared of what the Lord had done for all of us in this one year, the theme it seemed from every one's testimony that God is in control even when we dont realize it. With that said, I woke up this morning with much joy and just worship to our God and I just began rededicating my  heart back to God and asking his forgiveness for any thing that I've allowed to exalt itself above our father, I was just giving myself back to God on the throne and I just prayed for friends and family and I left my house feeling awesome.

Lo and behold on the way, I was sharing with a friend about the wonderful night I had and how I felt like I was being attacked because of all the wonderful things God was doing in my life, I didnt hang up with her five seconds yet and I locked my keys in my car. In that moment I actually didnt panick, I kept repeating to myself with Joel Oesteen's voice in my head God you are in control and this is happening for my good. At that moment, a guy happened to walk by and said I can help you, he goes and gets a fishing pole. Really??? a fishing pole?? at this moment Im watching God work out all the small little details, (had this happened to me maybe yesterday I woulda been so freaking out) IT just so happened that I left my sunroof open and it was raining and I thought to myself to close it but I got distracted while driving and didnt. Thus he was able to use a fishing pole, funny thing is, it wasnt happening right away, and I started smiling and I said Enemy you're doing this to discourage me but MY God is on the throne, God you're in control and this is for my good. You're allowing this to happen for a reason I repeated over and over, I go Lord allow the door to open, and it did!!! After he went to his truck to add two poles together it worked itself out.

Even in the small details, God is still in control!!! He is in control!!!!! and I smile because all yesterday I was being attacked but I stand in faith saying he is control and as friends reminded me yesterday John 14:13-14 still works. God still hears our prayers when we just ask. So my prayer today for all of you that you would receive insurmountable joy and just riches in knowing our Lord Jesus, I pray that today you would find peace and love and that God will literally wrap his arms around you and that you would encounter him in every moment. I thank You God for what you are about to do and the victories we are going to have this day in Jesus Mighty Name.

Remember HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, BEGINNING AND THE END!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlgUUeQh0CQ

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Latara, may you find peace, joy, enlightenment and blessing in your experiences and sharing. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Felicia! My eyes are fixed on him and he has exciting plans ahead for us all!

    ReplyDelete