Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

I will fight for you!

So I just had to write again, I just read something from His Princess Bride, love letters from your Prince.and this is what today's said.


My Brave Bride,

My courageous Princess, allow me to fight any and all battles this life brings you. I dont want my Bride to exhaust herself fighting in her own strength. The battle you face, My Love is already won! Now step behind me and let your powerful Prince shield you from the attacks of the enemy of your soul. Yes, I am your warrior and your protector. As long as you stand behind Me and let Me fight for you, there is nothing that can or will overtake you. It is my pleasure to go to war for my beloved Bride,
Love , Your Prince and Protector. Deutoronomy 20:4 For the Lord your God is the one who goes wtih you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.

Your Response.

My Prince,

I am ready to let You fight for me, my wonderful warrior. I am tired of fighting this battle for myself. You alone are the one who will bring victory to my life. Please forgive me for using my actions and words as weapons to hurt those who have hurt me. Thank you for being my shield and my strength...Thank you for fighting for me. I love you, My Lord! Love, Your Princess Bride who is ready to stand behind you.

I love you, Lord you are my strength. Psalm 18:1

Grant us the favor of your Love, Jesus! (My prayer for us)

This really blessed me, hope it blesses you as well. Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Very well put and encouraging. Keep allowing the Lord to use you!

    - Sam Tellem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sam, May God continuously speak to us about his promises!

    ReplyDelete