Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gods Rejection is his Protection!

Over the past few days, I've experienced an insurmountable amount of peace like never before. You see I've finally learned how you can obtain peace. Its not only about knowing who God is but TRUSTING that God is who he says he is and that he will do what he says he will do. I know I am not the only one who have experienced broken promises over and over again by friends or loved ones. For me, I gave my hand in marriage and even that vow was broken which left me trusting noone and unfortunately I even transferred that on to God for awhile. As I started asking God to fill me and show me the state of my heart, he showed me that I didnt trust him to take care of me and the anxiety I felt was because I still didnt get that he is God and he is nothing like man. ON top of that, we sometimes hate bothering people with our concerns or things that just deeply hurt us. Sometimes we bottle it up and move on as if nothing even happened. Well, I am the master artist of that. Well you see I finally got that my tears, my pain didnt just bother God in scripture it says
that God is distressed with us.

In all their distress he too was distressed,
and the angel of his presence saved them.
In his love and mercy he redeemed them;
he lifted them up and carried them
all the days of old. (Isaiah 63:9)


The first time reading this, I thought to myself, he's distressed with me? Ofcourse he is, his greatest plan for us is not for us to be distressed. Even with his son on the cross, he felt his pain but the purpose of the pain was so much greater that he allowed it. Otherwise, we couldnt receive salvation today. Sometimes its in these places where peace is needed the most that God shows us exactly what he can do.

Im reminded over and over, God is nothing like man, he wants our good and most importantly we can trust him. He never fails and the times I've felt he said no, Im learning it is just his protection. You see Gods rejection is just his protection. He is stopping us from settling and not moving into the greatest plans he has for our lives. So I can trust when he says no because I know that his plan is greater than mine. Im reminded that Gods foolishnes is mans wisdom, which means trying to conceive his plans will sometimes be impossible but he never fails.

More importantly, I know that I would like to see alot of things occur in my life time but if they dont happen, its okay because one day, I get to be with Jesus, the one that laid down his life for me even though I didnt deserve it. I never thought one could love Jesus this much. I love Jesus with all my heart, my mind, my soul and strength. It takes life to teach us the state of our hearts. Sometimes God allows us to see maybe we desire a career, relationship, money, family or whatever it is more than him and  when he doesnt give it to us, we stop seeking him. Well you see God is better than whatever it is you desire. (Delight yourself also in the LORD,And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm37:4)

There are days you may experience extreme loss or loneliness but God is bigger than that or any temporary emotions we feel. God is enough in every situation but we have to press into him. Im learning that if I really choose to constantly press into God as things occur, yes I still cry, yes I still feel emotional pain but I cry knowing that God is on the throne and he is in control and all that occur is for my good and this my friend gives me peace. This weekend I've experience such a peace that I thought was impossible but this came because I know God loves me, his plan is greater and I know his love never fails (1 cor 13:8)

God bless you my friends. Lets try God this week and experience his Peace. He gives willingly to the one that allows him to take control of his lfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment